Our Canteen is run by a group of volunteers
Frequently Asked Questions
Our canteen is run by a subcommittee of the P&C for the purpose of providing healthy and nutritional food for students and staff at the school. In order to continue offering a varied menu and operate three days, the Canteen is dependent upon volunteers. Helping in your school canteen is a wonderful way to meet other parents, gain food handling experience, help WLPS gain extra funds and of course give your child a thrill to see you in the canteen! Volunteers in the canteen are often Mums, Dads, Nannies, Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents.
Parents or family willing to volunteer in the Canteen are asked to contact the Canteen Manager on 9380 6541.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8.30am to 1.10pm
The preferred method of ordering lunches from the canteen is online via the following link: https://www.quickcliq.com.au/. Orders should be place before 9am.
Orders may also be placed directly with the canteen. Please follow this order process:
- Child’s Name, Class, Teacher, Order and Prices should be written on a paper lunch bag.
- Bags are available at the canteen for 5¢ each.
- Please place lunch orders at the canteen before 9am
- Late orders or incorrect money will be provided with a simple sandwich
[vc_icon color=”custom” size=”xl” external=”0″ icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-location-arrow” custom_color=”#17396f” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwlps.wa.edu.au%2Fpages%2Fcontact-us%2F”]Got your own Question? Contact us here.
West Leederville Primary School is a community of learners committed to best practice and visionary, innovative learning experiences that foster the skills, values and attitudes needed in the active pursuit of a sustainable & innovative global future.
The distinguishing characteristic of West Leederville Primary School is our commitment to learning in all forms, inside and outside the classroom, and at every stage of life.
Recent News & Events:
- Mandarin Cooking – Year 2 to 6 students 13/03/2020
- Herdsman Lake Wildlife Centre – Year 2 students 28/02/2020
- Sticky Prick Bee Haven incursion – Year 4 students 26/02/2020
- Old MacDonald’s Travelling Farm – Kindergarten students 26/02/2020
- Francis Burt Law Education Centre & Museum – Year 3 students 21/02/2020