West Leederville Primary School is a community of learners committed to best practice and visionary, innovative learning experiences that foster the skills, values and attitudes needed in the active pursuit of a sustainable & innovative global future.
The distinguishing characteristic of West Leederville Primary School is our commitment to learning in all forms, inside and outside the classroom, and at every stage of life.
Recent News & Events:
- West Oz incursion – Kindergarten students 24/06/2022
- Interschool Winter Sport – Year 5 & 6 selected students 09/05/2022
- A Farmyard on Wheels incursion – Kindergarten students 06/05/2022
- Cross Country training squad – Year 3 students and above (optional) 06/05/2022
- Subiaco History Museum excursion – Year 1 students 06/05/2022