West Leederville Primary School is a community of learners committed to best practice and visionary, innovative learning experiences that foster the skills, values and attitudes needed in the active pursuit of a sustainable & innovative global future.
The distinguishing characteristic of West Leederville Primary School is our commitment to learning in all forms, inside and outside the classroom, and at every stage of life.
Recent News & Events:
- Interm Swimming – Year 1 students 19/09/2022
- Woodbridge House excursion – Year 2A, 2B & 2/3 19/09/2022
- Surfing School – Year 5 & 6 19/09/2022
- Faction Athletics Carnival – Pre-primary to Year 6 25/08/2022
- Interm Swimming – Pre-primary students 18/08/2022