West Leederville Primary School is a community of learners committed to best practice and visionary, innovative learning experiences that foster the skills, values and attitudes needed in the active pursuit of a sustainable & innovative global future.
The distinguishing characteristic of West Leederville Primary School is our commitment to learning in all forms, inside and outside the classroom, and at every stage of life.
Recent News & Events:
- Francis Burt Law Education Centre & Museum – Year 3 students 21/02/2020
- Sculpture by the Sea – Year 1 students 21/02/2020
- Faction Swimming Carnival – Year 4 to 6 students only 19/02/2020
- Swimming squad – students at level 8 swimming ability and above 07/02/2020
- Super Choir auditions – Year 6 students 03/02/2020