West Leederville Primary School is a community of learners committed to best practice and visionary, innovative learning experiences that foster the skills, values and attitudes needed in the active pursuit of a sustainable & innovative global future.
The distinguishing characteristic of West Leederville Primary School is our commitment to learning in all forms, inside and outside the classroom, and at every stage of life.
Recent News & Events:
- Interm Swimming – 2022 Year 5 & 6 students 02/12/2021
- Interm Swimming – 2022 Year 3 & 4 students 02/12/2021
- Vincent Fire Brigade incursion – Year 2 and 1/2 08/11/2021
- Zoo excursion – Year 1 students 20/10/2021
- Interschool cricket – selected Year 5 & 6 students 20/10/2021