West Leederville Primary School is a community of learners committed to best practice and visionary, innovative learning experiences that foster the skills, values and attitudes needed in the active pursuit of a sustainable & innovative global future.
The distinguishing characteristic of West Leederville Primary School is our commitment to learning in all forms, inside and outside the classroom, and at every stage of life.
Recent News & Events:
- Spare Parts Puppet Theatre excursion – Year 3 students 16/11/2020
- Parent information sessions for 2021 13/11/2020
- Interm Swimming – Year 1 students 06/11/2020
- Interm Swimming – Pre-primary students 04/11/2020
- Zoo excursion – Year 1 students 03/11/2020