West Leederville Primary School aims to:
- create a positive environment within the school and classrooms so that teachers and students can work together in harmony.
- create a caring school environment where the rights and responsibilities of all stakeholders are
recognised and respected.
- establish a set of rules that protect the rights of all individuals.
- recognise exemplary behaviour in individuals that promote a caring and positive environment.
- establish a clear set of consequences for those individuals who do not accept their responsibilities and break the rules.
- establish procedures so that conflicts can be resolved in a positive, non-violent manner.